- Pick up at the airport
- Check in on the boat, General Briefing (include safety confirmation)
- Departure from Labuan Bajo – 1st check dive at Bidadari island – Lunch on the boat
- 2nd dive at Sabolon or Sebayor island – Dinner on the boat – overnight at Sebayor
Day 2 – 5
- 3 Dives + Night Dive per day
- Dive Sites At Komodo Island Area
There exist about 100 dive sites around Komodo national park ocean, and those sites are still pure virgin environments. Popular dive is by drift diving to hunt Giant Trevally, schooling of Jack Fish, Hias fish and White Tip Shark around those fish, or schooling of Oceanic Manta Ray you can see cleaning, swimming or jumping on the surface.
Visibility is average on 20 to 30 meter at those schooling fish sites, and the temperature is 26 to 29 degrees, but some of the areas can drop to 24 or less. Main is Komodo east to North sites, which include popular sites of Castle Rock, Crystal Rock and Batu Bolong and April to October is the best season of there.
- 1-2 Dives
- Return to Labuan Bajo (depending on flight)
The last dive of the trip will be on the final day at around 11 am. Divers are recommended to wait for 24 hours before flying after the last dive.
Please note that the itineraries are examples only, We reserve the right to change the itinerary or specific agreed services, if force majeure, unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances require us to do so.