Day 1: Embarkation
Arrival with a plane to Sorong. You will be picked up by crew members at the airport.
Embarkation in the port of Sorong. A general orientation follows.
Day 2 – 11
- Three-day dives of minimum 1-hour duration
- One sunset/night dive (unless we have to cover a serious amount of miles overnight)
- Activities during the surface intervals such as:
– scenic rides through lagoons and coves in our tenders
– trekking to breathtaking viewpoints
– visits to secluded perfect beaches
– excursions to traditional villages
– whale watching
– water activities such as wakeboarding and kayak
Day 12: Disembarkation in Kaimana
Depending on your flight schedule, our crew will check your luggage in for you in advance so you can rest on board and let us shuttle you to the airport when your plane is ready to leave.
Marine Life: At least 75 percent of all coral species can be found in Raja Ampat, divers can expect a range of topography from soft corals and sea fans, to hard corals, seagrass beds, mangroves, shallow reefs, deep drop-offs, caves, black sand, and white sand. Giant manta rays, sea turtles, sharks, cuttlefish, pipefish, various seahorse species and massive schools of reef fish are the norm, plus the delightful wobbegong sharks and epaulet sharks inhabit these waters too.
Please note that the itineraries are examples only, We reserve the right to change the itinerary or specific agreed services, if force majeure, unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances require us to do so.