Day 1 – SORONG-PULAU MANSUAR (CENTRAL RAJA AMPAT)
- Arrival at Sorong, pick up the Guests at the airport or Hotel early morning. On-boarding Jakaré in the port of Sorong. Sailing to Pulau Waigeo to Waisai for boat clearance (40NM). Discovery of nearby beaches, snorkeling, and possibly head for nearby Yanbuba village if time allows.
Day 2 – 7
POSSIBLE DIVING SITES:
- PULAU MANSUAR (CENTRAL RAJA AMPAT): Discover Yanbuba village, amazing snorkeling sites, and beaches, and enjoy kayak and stand-up paddle activities. Then sail to Cape Kri’s amazing diving/snorkeling site and to nearby Saunderek village for a village walk and snorkeling activities.
- PULAU PIENEMU: Snorkel in the beautiful Melissa garden site and enjoy the nearby beaches. Sail to central Pienemu for a Lagoon walk on top of a limestone mount and refreshing swims then sail to Pulau Yangaffo.
- PULAU YANGAFFO, ARBOREK AND FRIWEN (CENTRAL RAJA AMPAT): Enjoy Pulau Yangaffo and its pristine mangroves and excellent snorkeling/diving and then sail to nearby Pulau Arborek for a visit to the village and possibly dive with the Manta. Then sail to Pulau Friwen.
- PULAU FRIWEN AND PULAU MIOSKON (CENTRAL RAJA AMPAT): The day is spent in and around Pulau Friwen and Pulau Mioskon with Trekking activities in the early morning (search for the endemic bird of paradise), village walk, beaches, and snorkeling activities. There are also some exceptional dive sites, like blue magic close to Pulau Mioskon, and enjoy a beach BBQ at Friwen Beach.
DAY 7 – the final day of diving with 1-2 scheduled dives – sail back to the harbor.
DAY 8 – SAIL & BACK TO SORONG
- Sail in the night to Sorong and arrive in Sorong in the morning. The Guests may get ready for the end of the Cruise, take lunch and leave Jakare early afternoon to suit their travel arrangements.
The last dive will be on the penultimate day of the trip. Divers are recommended to wait for 24 hours before flying after the last dive.
Please note that the itineraries are examples only, We reserve the right to change the itinerary or specific agreed services, if force majeure, unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances require us to do so.